Public Search

Exterior Front
Prop. Type:
Retail, Office
MLS® Num:
Build. Type:
Mixed Use
Great investment potential for this property across the street from the Commercial Skytrain Station, high rise developers have been eyeing for this area for their future development. This property has 4 full floors with 4 units numbered 1670, 1672, 1674, 1676. Ground floor is used by the owner, all 3 units above are rented out to tenants over 10 years with outdated rents of $4,860. Retail ground floor can be rented out at about $2,500. This property is not targeted for rental income, but ideal to hold for Developers to take over this one and the adjacent lots.
Sale Type:
Property Type:
Retail, Office
Wood Frame, Mixed
Building Type:
Mixed Use, Office Building, Street-Level Storefront
Total Floor Area:
8,000 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
$17,580.69 / 2016
Storefront, Visitor Parking, Washrooms Female/Male
# Elevators:
Electric, Hot Water, Mixed
Env Assmt Phase:
Cap Rate %:
Other Income:
Effective Gross Income:
Gross Income:
Oper. Expenses:
Net Operating Income:
Tot Gross Sales:
Condo Fee:
Lse Op Costs SF:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 1670 E 10TH Avenue in Vancouver: Grandview VE Retail for sale (Vancouver East)  : MLS®# C8012117
    Exterior Front
Larger map options:
Listed by New Power Realty Inc.
Data was last updated August 19, 2019 at 04:00 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.